Lipstick: MAC All Fired Up
Spring officially starts this weekend, and I’m so excited to switch from wearing jeans to skirts soon enough. I’m looking forward to wearing this tulle skirt this season since the light tulle fabric is airy and will likely keep me cool during the warmer months ahead. Not only is this layered skirt darling, but it’s also on sale for $39.87 and comes in this olive colour and this smoke colour. I also love this black lace tulle dress which is similar to this tulle skirt but has a beautiful embrodiered mesh top part. This black dress is the perfect LBD for any upcoming European summer trips.
Tulle skirts are also a great go-to for special occasions, such as birthday parties, bridal showers, or even baby showers. They are ultra fem and flirty depending on what you pair them with. I mixed this Amore Mesh tulle skirt with casual items like this bodysuit and this leather jacket which are two staples that you may have in your closet already.
Friday’s Pretty Little Finds:
1. Favorite Party Favour: Mini Taco Pinata
2. Favorite Electronic: iPhone LED Lighting Phone Case– one of my best friends just bought a case for her phone and it’s amazing
3. Favorite Detail: Chloe Lauren Scalloped Ballerina Flat
4. Favorite Bikini: Body Glove One Piece
5. Favorite Scent: Jo Malone Wild Strawberry & Parsley Cologne