Happy Friday everyone! Looking for something delicious to bring to a festive Fourth of July party this weekend? This mint lemonade recipe is so easy to recreate and so refreshing- your friends and family will love it!
- Ice Cubes
- 1/4 cup of Splenda
- 2 cups of San Pellegrino
- 1 1/2 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of mint
- Juice lemons using a juicer
- Pour lemon juice into the glass bottle
- Add Splenda to the glass bottle
- Add Pellegrino to the glass bottle
- Add mint to the glass bottle
- Close lid and shake
Thanks so much for reading! Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!