Shirt: Zara, old (similar style here & here) | Shorts: FCUK ON SALE (similar style here & here) | Shoes: Schutz ON SALE (similar style here) | Clutch: Winners (similar style here & here) | Hat: Gucci, (similar style here) | Necklace: Baublebar (similar style here) | Ring: Baublebar (similar style here) | Sunglasses: Ray-ban
Here’s another festival inspired look that I wore last summer. You can easily switch these caged heels for a pair of flats like these Free People espadrilles and convert this clutch into a crossbody bag by using the strap inside. These photos make me miss having bronzed skin, honey blonde hair and warm weather; however, they also make me excited for summer and the trips I have planned this year.
These caged heels are one of my favorite styles from Schutz’s collection last season. They are also available in pastel and python print, but this fuschia color is on sale.
Perhaps you’ve noticed I have an obsession with white shirts especially white blouses. The color white is so fresh and clean and goes great with anything. If your not comfortable pairing this white blouse with faux leather shorts, try pairing this Zara blouse with these edgy BCBGMaxazria overalls instead. This look is the epitome of boho-chic and is what I would usually wear when I am going for a more casual look.
Friday’s Pretty Little Finds:
1. Favorite Phone Accessory: H&M Pom Pom iphone case – I bought this case for myself and i’ve received so many compliments on it! It’s absolutely adorable and Winston likes to play with the pom pom.
2. Favorite Denim: Current Elliott Cropped Jeans
3. Favorite Accessory: Moschino Tool Belt Wallet
4. Favorite Sneaker: Adidas Tubular Definat Sneaker
5. Favorite Makeup: Nars Kabuki Brush Set