Are you ready to make a bold statement this fall without putting a huge dent in your bank account? Then try adding a pair of statement sunglasses to your fall accessory line up. We’ve been craving an eyewear upgrade and are so excited to introduce a few retro styles with acetate frames and yellow tinted lenses to our collections. Shop six of the best fall sunglass designs below.
- Lexxola- Antonio $$ Nothing says statement like a bold color lens. The Antonio shades from Lexxola are handcrafted in Italy and are giving us a major retro feel. The tortoise frames will look great paired with fall looks in the coming months.
- Velvet Canyon- TV Eyes Black & Tan $$$ Prepare to serve some major unidentifiable side eye this fall with a pair of sunnies from Australian-based eyewear brand, Velvet Canyon. The TV Eyes statement sunny in black and tan is everything the brands mission represents, a classic eyewear shape that is representative of classic styling from previous decades. Noteworthy: 1% of online sales go to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre.
- CHIMI-The High Priestess Green $$We’re predicting this cat eye rectangular shape sunnie will be a Gen Z favorite. Up your Tik Tok’s looks by pairing these shades with a crop top, baggy jeans and dunks. Not sold on the color? Don’t fret the CHIMI’s high priestess style comes in two other colours.
- Nordstrom- BP Aviator $ We can always count on Nordstrom’s in-house brand BP for the most up-to-date trends available at great price points. BP’s yellow lens aviator is a node to eyewear designs from the 70s; however, if you aren’t feeling this lens color it’s available in two other colors including blue and pink.
- Gucci- 59mm Aviator $$$$ These thick Gucci tortoise-shell aviators are coming in at the highest price point on our list. Yes they’re similar to some of the other aviators in our roundup, but also they aren’t because well they’re Gucci. Case closed.
- Urban Outfitters- Cordelia Sunglasses– $Nothings says chic like a pair of oversized sunglasses. The Cordelia’s green gradient lenses add a subtle pop of color to any look. You can keep your eyes protected with the 100% UV protected lenses too.
What do you think?