Mothers Day is right around the corner, and what better way to celebrate our mom’s than to gift them with a beautiful flower arrangement. Help your mom add color to her space by sending a thoughtful bouquet of flowers to her door next month. These are the prettiest little blooms from some of our favourite flower shops in the GTA to shop for Mother’s Day.
1. 2 Peonies– spoil your mom with bi-weekly floral deliveries from 2 peonies. If your mom prefers minimalist flower arrangements, then this is the perfect Mother’s Day gift for her. This Toronto-based flower shop provides a glass vase along with your mom’s first delivery of stems upon initial delivery. Check out more information here. Flowers come in one variety or two-variety focal and wildflower combination. The bi-weekly delivery option is for Toronto-based residents only.
2. Tonic Blooms– carefully curated unique blooms is Tonic Bloom’s speciality. Tonic’s Mother’s Day collection is full of beautiful bouquets, from elegant white freesia’s to a mix of five peony variety bouquets. We’re positive you’ll find something stunning to make your mom smile on May 9. If you’re still unsure of whether or not you want to gift mom with flowers on Mother’s Day don’t fret, Tonic Blooms has a convenient on-demand and same-day delivery options if you change your mind.
3. Fiori Oakville– Fiori Oakville is not your average flower shop. With over 25 years of experience and in-depth product knowledge and attention to detail, we can assure you your mom will receive a stunning Mother’s Day arrangement. Fiori’s flowers and designs are constantly changing as the seasons change, and are a true art form. Shopping for a Mother’s Day bouquet is so easy on the Fiori Oakville website, and makes choosing the perfect arrangement so seamless for their customers- our personal favourite is the Garden of Roses arrangement.
4. Berry Blush– This Toronto-based floral studio offers creative floral designs like initial flower boxes, and other beautiful boxed flower arrangements. Berry Blush offers a customization option for box labels too. If you want to add a personal touch to the flower arrangement you order for mom, then this is the flower shop for you. Add her name or initials to the box, and give her a gift she can use again.
5. Blush and Bloom– Blush and Bloom flower studio has opened its online boutique doors to us just in time for Mother’s Day. Originally catering to weddings, events, and editorials this Toronto-based studio is a one stop shop for all things flowers. Not only has Blush and Bloom worked on some kick-ass projects in the past, but their sister business, Bloom School, is bringing a modern and fresh approach to floral education in Canada. The schools mission is to, “educate aspiring creatives in our beautiful world of floral artistry.” Uh-hem- sign us up now. Also, what a fun activity to do with your mom. The series of online classes would be a perfect Mother’s Day gift for the mom who lives in her garden and unlike us has a green thumb for proof.
6. Succulent Sluts–We are so here for this cheeky Toronto based floral shop. Deemed as a urban farmer and gardener, The Succulent Sluts florist wants to redefine the meaning of the word slut. If the name isn’t enough to grab your attention, then the flower arrangements will. The dyed rainbow flowers are actually a piece of art, and don’t even get us started on the vibrant Anthurium’s. A succulent slut flower arrangement will not only be a conversation starter on Mother’s Day, but we can guarantee the name will make your mom blush.
Happy Flower Hunting!