Starting this week, we’ll be sharing a roundup of our Friday Faves – aka a list of the products we’ve been eyeing and dying to add to our carts all week long. Check back and stay tuned every Friday to see all of our top picks!
First up? Our favorite items to use in the kitchen. Whether we’re whipping up a delicious pasta dish or an Instagram-worthy charcuterie board – these products are the sous-chefs we rely on to help us do the job. Keep scrolling for our faves this week!
- Anthropologie Lustered Coupe Glasses – If you’re looking for a way to add a little luster to your tablescape, this is it! This set of four coupe glasses features a glittering golden rim, as well as an iridescent textured glass that will not only capture the light at your holiday get-togethers, but also the attention of all your guests.
- Anthropologie Agate Cheese Board – Take your charcuterie boards to the next level when you display them on this stunning stone cheese board from Anthropologie. Carved from natural agate stone, it features a shiny brass edge, as well as rubber pads to prevent scratches. The best part? It comes in 5 unique stone variations so it’ll appeal to any design aesthetic you’re going for in your kitchen.
- Imperia Pasta Machine – Preparing homemade pasta is a breeze with this old-fashioned Italian-made machine. Similar to the ones used in home kitchens throughout Italy, it includes two pasta rollers – one for solid sheets and the other for fettuccine or linguine. It also features an optional attachment that rolls, stuffs and crimps dough to make pillow-like ravioli. Regardless of what you choose to make with this machine, we know for a fact that it’ll be “molto bene”, as the Italians say.
- Williams Sonoma Marble Mortar & Pestle – Once you’ve cooked your pasta to perfection, whip up a tasty pesto to accompany it by using this marble mortar and pestle from Williams Sonoma. The mortar was handcrafted in Italy from fine Carrara marble, while the pestle was made with a beautiful Beechwood. This tool is essential for crushing herbs and spices to release their full flavors, so whether you’re using it to make a salsa or a chutney, you can trust that it’ll be delicious. *chefs kiss*
- West Elm Marble Cookbook Stand – We know from experience how easy it is to find ourselves with full hands when we’re in the kitchen. But, now we can say goodbye to the days of reaching for our recipes with messy fingers. This marble cookbook stand from West Elm offers us a hands-free way to access our cookbooks or tablets, while also adding sophisticated style to our countertops.
- Mark & Graham Monogrammed Stacking Salt & Pepper Set – Handcrafted from polished marble, this gorgeous set makes it simple to reach your salt, pepper or spices while you’re cooking. Its stackable design not only allows you to save counter space, but it also keeps contents fresh. Our favorite thing about this product has to be that it can be personalized with a custom monogram, making it the perfect gift for the hostess with the mostest in your life.
xo, The Pretty Little Hangers Team