I had a relaxing time at Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun last weekend. I have definitely had my fun share of all-inclusive stays in Cancun over the years, but I found that Le Blanc was unlike any other resort I’ve stayed at in the area. Below are five reasons why you should consider Le Blanc for your next travel destination in Cancun.
1. The Food- Le Blanc has five a la carte restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines including Asian, French Fusion, Italian, and Mexican (see the list of restaurants below). The French Fusion restaurant requires a reservation, but you do not need to make reservations for the others. All guests have access to each of the restaurants and buffets on site which means all food and drinks are included in the resort package. I especially loved that the buffets provided quality food options over quantity. Even though there was still an abundance of food available to guests at each buffet, the quality of food was stellar, and the servers were very polite and attentive. As for the desserts, don’t even get me started on how delicious the pastries and tartes are at the buffet.
Le Blanc Restaurants:
Blanc International- Steak and gourmet Mexican (lunch buffet/ dinner a la carte)
Blanc Lumiere- French Fusion Cuisine- reservations
Blanc Italia- Italian cuisine
Blancasia- Asian fusion
Blanc Terrace- best view of the sea on the terrace- wood oven pizzas
2. The Location- Le Blanc is located in the heart of downtown Cancun amongst other beachfront resorts. This adults-only resort is a 30-minute drive from the Cancun International Airport. Not only are you within walking distance to all of Cancun’s restaurants, nightlife, and shops but you are also steps away from the white sandy beaches of Cancun. I find that there is nothing worse than arriving at an all-inclusive resort that requires golf carts to get from point A to point B.
3. The Amenities- The amenities included at Le Blanc Spa and resort go above and beyond what is typical of an all-inclusive style resort. Upon checking in, you are greeted with a ice cold non-alcoholic coconut beverage, warm neck pack and flowers (such a nice touch). Since Le Blanc is a spa hotel, it is equipped with world-class spa amenities that are available to hotel guests for an additional fee with reservations. I had the privilege of checking out some of the spa amenities with my friend, Julie while she taught a nail class at the spa (a little bit of background about Julie she is a celebrity nail artist based in NYC and knows anything and everything about nailcare- interview with Julie coming soon). Some of the spa services include oxygen facials, Kukulcan massages and several different wraps and body scrubs.
4. The Rooms- My room at Le Blanc was considered a honeymoon suite and was fully equipped with everything honeymooners, and hotel guests would need for a comfortable stay. The ocean view from the room was dreamy and based on the architectural layout of the resort most of the rooms appear to have some sort of ocean view whether they are a basic or premium room. The mini bar was stocked with snacks, refreshing beverages and of course mas cervezas which are included in the resort all-inclusive package. Another thing to note is that the room was immaculate, had excellent wifi service, a spacious whirlpool, and Bvlgari toiletries (yes we all know I am a product junkie)- Hallejujah! Another unique detail that Le Blanc offers hotel guests is a complimentary butler service for each floor of the resort. These gentlemen are available to assist Le Blanc guests throughout the day- no request is too far-fetch or outlandish to them. Some of the services they provide are unpacking your bags, and running a beautiful bubble bath in the whirlpool tube.
5. The Beach- Le Blanc is located on the Caribbean Sea and is full of the most beautiful picturesque white sands. The aquamarine color of the water is breathtaking and something I look forward to seeing everytime I visit this vibrant city. There are fabulous beach Cabanas available to all hotel guests which also serve as an intimate dining setting for a sunset beach dinner.
Cancun will always be one of my favorite destinations in Mexico. Traveling to this fun beach city down south is super convenient and usually a comfortable direct flight from Toronto. I often won’t go to the same resort twice, but I can easily see myself returning to this all-white resort in the future.
Thank you for the incredible stay Le Blanc! Book your stay at Le Blanc or any other Palace Resort here!
Shop My Looks & Similar Styles:
Shop my Favorite Travel Products: