Los Angeles might be home to several picturesque views but you have not lived until you’ve seen some of the gorgeous rooftop vantages throughout the city. With most restaurants and bars fully reopened this summer it’s time to grab a few cocktails with friends and take in the infinite palm tree views across Southern California. These are the five rooftop bars we can’t get enough of in the city of angels right now.
- The Pilot : Set on top of The Hoxton hotel in downtown LA this Mediterranean inspired space left us awestruck. From the fringe trimmed umbrella, to the delicious focaccia pepperoni pizza we could not stop cooing over this rooftop.
2. Elephante: This Santa Monica gem is all the rage right now. If you’re looking for good music, a stiff yet delicious drink, and gorgeous bar tenders this is the spot for you. Be sure to book the sunset room to catch a glimpse of the golden hour as you dine.
3. Rooftop by JG: If you’re looking for panoramic views of one of the most sought after zip codes in California then reserve a table at the Rooftop by JG. The tuna tartare and wagyu beef tenderloin are some of our favorite items on the menu; however, chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s menu will certainly please any foodie’s palette.
4. Mama Shelter Rooftop: Located in the heart of Hollywood prepare yourself for a vibrant setting mixed with colourful chairs, and jaw dropping views of the downtown skyline and Hollywood sign. We highly recommend adding this bar to your list of happy hour spots.
5. Soho Warehouse: A newer edition to the soho house clubs in Los Angeles complete with a rooftop deck and pool for members only access. Try our go-to be-vie of choice, the picante, and take in all the breathtaking views of downtown LA.
Happy rooftop hopping!