If you’re anything like us then you’re probably shaking your head in disbelief that Halloween is this weekend. Since social distancing has put a major damper on most of our festive Halloween plans we decided to amp up our at home celebration with a few Halloween inspired cocktails. If you plan to celebrate Halloween with a celebratory cheers then give these Martini recipes a try.
- Eyeball Martini:
The combination of sweet and sour is pure magic! This martini is smooth and so delicious. You really can’t go wrong with lychee’s.
- In a martini shaker filled with ice, pour the vodka, sour puss, and apple juice.
- shake well for at least 40 seconds.
- strain into a chilled martini glass
- add a blueberry to the middle of a lychee and garnish the cocktail.
2. Dirty Black Widow Martini:
We amp’d up the spooky factor by adding ice cubes with creepy crawlers to a classic dirty martini.
- 2 1/2 ounces of vodka or gin
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce olive juice
- add ice cube
- In a martini shaker filled with ice, pour the vodka or gin, dry vermouth, and olive juice.
- shake for at least 40 seconds.
- strain into a chilled martini glass.
- garnish with ice cube.
- *Freeze plastic black spider in sphere ice tray overnight *
3. Spooky Web Martini:
If you enjoy creamy drinks that are still dry then this is just the drink for you!
- 1.5 oz gin
- 1 oz whipping cream
- 1 oz coconut water
- 1 oz of ginger kombucha
- .5 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- .5 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 egg white
- black gel icing for garnish
- In a martini shaker, pour the gin, cream, coconut water, lime, lemon, kombucha, and egg white
- Shake until the cocktail forms a foam
- add ice and shake again
- draw 4 circles using black icing tube on top of the cocktail, then drag a toothpick through the icing four times to form the web