Each season I like to revamp my perfume collection by adding a few new scents. I typically choose fragrances that have citrus and floral undertones mixed into the ingredients for summer. Having a signature scent when the seasons change is very important to me (find out why here). Interested in trying a new scent for summer? Don’t worry I’ve got you covered. I’ve rounded up my top five fragrances for summer 2018 below.
1. Guerlain Agua Allegoria Passiflora- I love Guerlain’s newest addition to the Agua Allegoria collection. This fresh summer scent’s top note is Calabrian Bergamot which is a citrus grown in the southern Italy. For the girls that adore citrus like me this is the perfect fragrance for you.
2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino- Tom Ford’s Neroli Portofino smells like a European vacation in a bottle. For some reason, this scent reminds me of every luxurious European hotel lobby I’ve ever entered over the years. Neroli Portofino combines citrus, lemon, mandarin, and bergamot and comes in this aqua blue bottle which is so divine.
3. Juicy Couture Oui- If you fell in love with Juicy Couture’s Viva La Juicy then you’ll love the new fragrance Oui by Juicy. Oui captivates what summer brings to mind, fruits and most importantly florals. Some distinctive notes that come to mind are watermelon, lemon, and jasmine blended for an impeccable scent.
4. Proenza Schouler Arizona- This is Proenza Schouler’s first fragrance, and it smells delightful. It’s very feminine and soft and one of those perfumes that easy to wear day and night. Launched earlier this year, Arizona has hints of cactus blossom, orange blossom, and jasmine.
5. Nest Citrine- You can’t go wrong with any of the Nest Fragrances. Citrine is rich with unique hints of lemon blossom and lotus flower that will leave you wanting more, but don’t worry just keep a bottle in your bag and keep spritzing throughout the day.
What do you think?