Though the world of clean beauty products often gets murky since there is no industry standard, simply listing ingredients and uncovering whether each component is vegan or organic is enough to enlist a product as “clean. ” As a result, most retailers have a list of criteria they use to certify clean beauty products, which can include but are not limited to minimal synthetics, parabens, and fragrances. If you’re interested in swapping a few products for “cleaner” alternatives, then keep scrolling to uncover the clean beauty products we are using this summer.
- Korres: Probiotic Cream : This gel cream is infused with pre and probiotic Greek yogurt. It’s great for sensitive skin as the formula is light weight and won’t clog your pores during the summer months.
- Summer Friday’s: Lip Butter Balm: Hydrated, non-chapped lips are completely attainable with Summer Friday’s Lip Butter Balm. You can use this lip balm as an overnight mask or apply it throughout the day to maintain a glossy lip. The natural vanilla scent is what originally got us hooked, but then the hydrating ingredients like shea butter and murumuru butter are what really sealed the deal.
- Biossance: Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel : If you know what a Giga Pet is then it’s probably time to start reaching for an eye cream to add to your nightly skincare routine. We’ve tried a few in our day, but we always reach for Biossance’s Squalane Peptide Eye Gel. It’s weightless peptide infused formula is a great alternative for the summer months. Prepare to reduce your dark circles, calm puffiness and look refreshed and well rested all summer long.
- Simple: Kind to Skin Facial Wipes : These gentle yet effective wipes remove tougher makeup like mascara and eyeliner without leaving a sticky residue. Don’t expect your sensitive skin to have a reaction to these wipes- with ingredients like vitamin b5 and vitamin E your skin will be in good hands.
- Versed: Day Maker Microcrystal Exfoliator : Exfoliating dead skin is essential to having clear skin. Some exfoliators can be more abrasive which can irritate the skin even more. That’s why we are reaching for Versed Day Maker Microcrystal Exfoliator cream instead. This pore-polishing cream is gentle enough to use every week and is great for acne prone skin.
DanielleJuly 17, 2021
I love the Summer Fridays Lip Butter, its amazing!
Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk