Anyone else a die-hard fan of autumn? We love taking this time to refresh our wardrobes and add fall staples like these classics: knits, boots and trench coats to our closets. However, this seasons trends call for cut outs, bold colours, and fun patterns like this, which were all present on the fall/winter runways in February. Layering goes without saying and styling cozy pieces are two of the top priorities to consider when we are styling fall looks.
These are the fall items that will be in heavy rotation in our closets this month. Scroll through the gallery above to see more details
1. Trousers – Cult Naked Good In Bed Trousers $$$ | Side Slite Trousers – Mango $
2. Sweaters- Pinko Chenille Sweater with Opening $$$
3. Crewneck Tops- Tank Air Crewneck Sleeveless Top $$
4. Baguette bag- Fendi Mini Baguette Bag $$$$
5. Leather Blazer- Aritzia Babaton Logan Blazer $$$
6. Button Shirt Dress- Princess Polly Cover Girl Mini Dress $
7. Boots- Ganni Chelsea Boots $$$$
What pieces are you adding to your fall wardrobe?
DanielleOctober 8, 2021
Yes, I am living for everything fall!
Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk