- Pleated Skirt- Pleated skirts add shape to your body and are best styled with simple pieces like tees or light sweaters. Try adding a knotted t-shirt like I did and a statement pump to achieve an effortless vogue moment. I got this velvet pleated skirt at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year and whenever I wear it I get so many compliments on how chic it looks. I really want to order this metallic pleated skirt as well- it’s under $100 and is oh so gorgeous!
SHOP PLEATED SKIRTS:
2. Midi Skirt-The midi skirt compliments all body types whether you’re petite, or curvy. From ruffle details to asymmetrical hems, there are so many options to this revived wardrobe staple.
SHOP MIDI SKIRTS:
3. Embellished Skirt – Embellished motifs are everywhere this season. From skirts to bags like this and even jackets like this make it hard to escape an embellished piece and I’m not hating it. This skirt style can make quite the statement and often makes for a great conversation starter.
SHOP EMBELLISHED SKIRTS:
4. Wrap Skirt- If you want to make a statement and show off the assets that you work so hard for throughout the year then the wrap skirt is right up your alley. The asymmetrical hem is the perfect way to showcase your legs, and let’s not forget about the lovely draped fabric that will help you achieve a beautiful feminine silhouette like Kim K.
SHOP WRAP SKIRTS:
5. A-line Skirt- A-line skirts are hands down one of the hottest skirt trends of the season. Vinyl A-line skirts and checked print A-line skirts are all the rage. One of the best things about this skirt style is that it can easily be dressed up or down for any occasion. You can pair it with a tee and flats for a casual look or a blouse and over the knee boots for a more sophisticated look for a night out.
SHOP A-LINE SKIRTS:
What is your favourite skirt style?
WHAT I WORE:
Skirt: Leith, sold out (similar style here) | Top, Aritzia, (similar style here) | Shoes: Nasty Gal, old (similar style here) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Purse: Furla, (sold out) (similar style here ) | Watch: Movado | Bracelet: Gorjana
SHOP MY LOOK AND SIMILAR STYLES: